Sand Lake Restaurant Row, a Fine Dining Paradise Near I-Drive
If you are an avid foodie or just an enthusiast of fine dining, you can't come to Orlando without trying a few or more of the exceptional dining venues located just around the corner from our resort
Sand Lake Road is mostly known as the street that crosses International Drive. Head east on Sand Lake and it takes you to The Florida Mall and Orlando International Airport, but when you head south, you enter a whole new area filled with restaurants, lounges and bars--that is, Sand Lake Restaurant Row.
This &dining district& got its name from two easily recognizable landmarks, one being it's main street name of Sand Lake Road and the other is the fact that you cannot miss the countless fine dining venues on each side of the road. And you will probably need a few visits to Orlando to experience them all, so take note of the ones we've selected for you.
Orlando is a city that appeals to people from all over the world, so the diversity in cuisine styles comes natural to a place that welcomes over 60 million visitors--both tourists and business travelers--every year. Here are our Top 5 picks for anytime dining on Sand Lake Restaurant Row:
- Saffron Indian Cuisine - This restaurant is known for its spice-infused meals that bring the best of India's cuisine to the heart of Orlando's tourist and business travel district.
- Rocco's Tacos - Part restaurant and part night club, this is the place to enjoy a great Mexican-inspired lunch or party at it's tequila bar packed with hundreds of premium and rare tequilas.
- Hot'n Juicy Crawfish - The perfect place for Cajun-style seafood and a place where you can't be afraid of eating with your hands the tastiest crawfish and shrimp &in a bag&.
- Vines Grille & Wine Bar - This is one of the locals and business travelers' favorite restaurants, featuring exceptional American fine dining specialties and an impressive wine list.
- BRAVO! Cucina Italiana - Italy's finest pasta dishes, salads and desserts have found a home in this traditional-yet-modern twist on classic favorites.
This is just a sample of the many restaurants you will find on Sand Lake Restaurant Row, located less than 10 minutes from Vista Cay Resort by Millenium. And as a final bonus, if you love sushi you can try either Amura or Dragonfly--both located on opposite sides of Sand Lake Road and each featuring a colorful and tasty array of sushi featuring fresh fish and a wide selection of fine sakes.
So remember, come hungry to Orlando and enjoy a night out with your loved ones in Sand Lake Restaurant Row!