- Created on Thursday, 05 September 2013 05:34
Universal Studios has finally released the names of the lineup of haunted houses in its 23rd Edition of Halloween Horror Nights: Resident Evil, The Cabin in the Woods, The Walking Dead, Evil Dead, An American Werewolf in London, La Llorona, Havoc Derailed, and After Life, Death's Vengeance.
Originally launched in 1991, Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios is back with a new array of gut-wrenching haunted houses, heart-pounding scare zones, and ghoulish performances by costumed characters ranging from zombies to serial killers wandering the park’s Scare Zones.
So here it is, the Halloween Horror Nights’ Haunted House line up for 2013 features:
- Resident Evil: Escape from Raccoon City - The world of survival horror comes to reality as the Raccoon City is recreated to immerse you in a world ravaged by the dreaded T-Virus, which reanimates corpses into walking dead that seek to bite everyone with whom they come in contact.
- The Cabin in the Woods - In this real-life depiction of the movie of the same name, where you you will access a cabi that leads you into the world of a secret facility that appeases evil spirits known as the Ancient Ones by offering its guests as sacrifices.
- The Walking Dead - The dead walk and get to you walk among them in the return of this AMC series-themed haunted maze, where you come face to face with the "Walkers" in this dystopic Zombie Apocalypse experience from which you may not survive.
- Evil Dead - The movie remake comes to life as a little girl comes back from the afterlife with a thirst for blood, horror and revenge that lurks in every corner of the woods as you try to survive the horrid night.
- An American Werewolf in London - Live the horror of the classic movie from the 80s as the full moon rises over London and you find yourself in the middle of iconic film locations trying to survive the bloodthirst of American David Kessler, who has turned into a werewolf.
- La Llorona - Latin American folklore takes over as the haunting Llorona, a Bloody Mary-like female spectre comes back from the afterlife looking for her dead children--all of which she drowned--and letting you feel the pain, suffering and horror of her crime.
- Havoc Derailed - Following the derailment of a train carrying an ultra-secret military experiment involving genetically-engineered soldiers, gore and mayhem take over the accident site as these super-soldiers focus their hate and destruction on you.
- After Life, Death's Vengeance - What happens to serial killers when they die? They get meet their victims all over again on the "other side"--and they are clamoring and waiting for their long-awaited revenge so that the killer may rest in pieces.
And that’s not all—this edition of Halloween Horror Nights features five Scare Zones themed after the successful TV series by AMC “The Walking Dead”. The Scare Zones focus on iconic scenes or sets from the show and include The Fall of Atlanta, the Woodlands, Survivor’s Camp, The Farm, and Clear—all designed to make you squirm and scream in the dark of the night.
Remember that Halloween Horror Nights operates only on select nights during the fall season from September 20th to November 2nd, 2013.
Vista Cay Resort by Millenium is the perfect place for you to stay during Halloween Horror Nights 23 and we are sure you that after the event you will love to come back to the safety of a room without ghouls or monsters—just check under the bed before going to sleep.