- Created: Tuesday, 10 January 2017 13:42
Why Winter is the Perfect Time to Visit Orlando
With almost two months left of Winter, Orlando is the perfect place to take a break from shoveling snow and wearing layered clothing
Let’s face it, we all enjoy winter and the snow—but only for the first few days. In fact, many residents of Florida come from the northern states. Some relocate to work in hospitality and tourism, while others were simply done with the cold and dark winters. How did many of them pick Orlando? Well, they came to Central Florida in the middle of Winter and saw what an awesome climate and temperatures we have down south.
While you may not be planning to move to Florida, the fact is that shoveling snow, weathering Noreaster blizzards and freezing your noses off has a limit. But there’s always Orlando, an amazing place where you can become a tourist for a few days or a week, forgetting about the frigid reasons why you live up north. That said, the only shoveling Floridians may ever do is digging a hole to plant a tree or building a sand castle at the beach.
So, what are some of the reasons why Winters are the best time to come to Orlando? Here they are:
- We don’t have snow but instead, we have plenty of Florida sunshine and pleasant weather, often in the 60s and 70s during the day
- Our winter streaks last 24 hours with temps only dipping into the 40s at night (that’s warm for some of you up north)
- It is considered somewhat of a low season after the holidays, so we don’t have crowds of people flocking to the city
- The lines at the theme parks are SHORT and FAST, so chances are you may see an entire theme park in a single day
- Vista Cay Resort by Millenium still has some rooms left, but they are going FAST because the secret about Winters in Florida is out!
Start planning your Orlando vacation now and even if you are not able to make it in the Winter months, there’s always Spring Break and later on in our “early Summer”. And Vista Cay Resort by Millenium is always ready to welcome you to our amazing city of Orlando. See you soon!